Mediterranean Oven Roasted Chicken is a delicious and flavorful dish. It’s perfect for a cosy evening at home or for an impressive dinner party. This recipe is simple to make yet full of Mediterranean flavours that will tantalise your taste buds!
- – 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- – 2 cloves garlic, minced
- – 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- – 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- – ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- – ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- – ¼ cup olive oil
- – 2 lemons, juiced
- – Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Place your chicken breasts in an ovenproof dish.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, oregano, thyme, cumin and paprika with the olive oil and lemon juice until combined into a paste.
3. Rub the paste all over each chicken breast until it is evenly coated and season generously with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (internal temperature should be 165°F).
5. Once finished cooking, let the Mediterranean Oven Roasted Chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving hot with your favorite sides! Enjoy!