The people of Brisbane take their food and drinks quite seriously. With freshly-sourced local produced and a favorable climate to relish good food, the menus of Brisbane are generally exhaustive and irresistible. Whether you look at Moreton Bay prawns or the fresh greens of Lockyer Valley, Brisbane’s cafes and bars will never cease to amaze the food-lover in you.
Find some of the most interesting food facts listed below:
- Tippler’s Tap will blow you away with their 80’s rock, craft beer, the uniqueness of their chicken wings and their signature blue cheese sauce. You will not want to settle for anything less than the best food at this place.
- If you love cannoli, you cannot have enough of it at Bucci in James Street that promises to make you ditch your diet for the day.
- Monty’s chocolates in Paddington offers the best European hot chocolate you have had in your entire life and you will not regret the calories at all. It is filling enough to not have a meal for lunch.
- If you have been looking for New York style fries, be prepared to lick your fingers clean along with irresistible ribs at Carolina Kitchen in Coorparoo.
- Gelateria Cremona in Rosalie will serve you seasonally flavored gelato; the taste of which you might never be able to forget in a lifetime.